- Small tests, under the radar
- Play the long game, but test every day
- Prove out ideas through tests, then push for more (with examples and research on others’ practice in a particular arena)
- Embrace a 3-year obsolescence cycle
- Encourage the team to manage themselves; and to manage upwards
- Share my voice internally (very tough to get right balance right – I want to share a lot, but have to manage myself back so I am not 90% of the social network noise!)
How does your work support your organization be #antifragile?
←This Much We Know.→