A complete stranger to me – Wouter Ijgosse – asked me to share “some of the strategies you apply to make your life or business antifragile.”
Sure. Off the top of my head, I replied back to Wouter:
- I read widely, and I follow links and nodal pathways.
- I consume a lot of content, curate a % of that, write notes / blogs on a % of that, synthesize and apply a % of that, work out how to change my work environs a % of that.
- I challenge my own assumptions a lot.
- I iterate > plan formally.
- I plan through small tests.
- I #FailForward.
How are you #Antifragile?
←This Much We Know.→
One thought on “How Are You #Antifragile?”