Think about the change journey of the cannabis industry over the last 2 years:
Legacy market process (hopefully avoiding drug gang supply chain)
– I have a mate who grows a few plants
– he bags it up, sorts me out
– cash in hand, enjoy / feel better.
Legal market process (ALWAYS with compliance in mind, following to the letter legislative requirements and Health Canada protocols):
– financing for capex expansion, the start of the stakeholder / partnership conversation
– construction phase for producing at scale; building out facilities, hiring staff, introducing systems
– licensing sign off of EVERYTHING, it takes time!(compliance and transparency all day)
– cultivation of these incredible plants (at scale); varietals, cloning…
– harvesting, carefully, precisely, the science of extraction, on schedule to maximise yield and production supply chains
– packaging, hey, child-proof containers don’t build themselves! Delivering just in time production smoothness.
– into the sales funnel, different product lines for different user personas, different processes (by Province!) Finally to you, the consumer – providing a choice of strain, ingestion, price, size, taste…more next week. #zenabiscannabis