- You get 80% of the way there with 20% of the effort.
- You execute 80% of the deliverables with 20% of the team.
- 80% of the complaints come from 20% of the people.
- 80% of the value of the work is achieved with 20% of the actions.
- Perfection is your enemy.
- Overpromising is your downfall.
- A large budget is your distraction.
Imagine what 80% of your organizational dreams and aspirations look like. Aim there.
Keep things small – at 20%: your team, the monies spent, the promises made.
Then apply your disorganizing ideas and skills and create some organizational wow.
Where the hell did that come from?!
They won’t know what hit them.
This Much We Know.