Some fascinating HBR research from the front line of #WFH business continuity:
- MORE COMMUNICATION, please and thank you. Employees need clarity.
- REDUNDANT communication – more channels, more time on the channels. Leaders need to free up their schedule to talk with their teams – strategy, workflows, tactics, check-ins.
- Need some leadership advice or coaching?
- What about messaging and communication rhythms?
- Simple storylines that engage and connect people remotely?
- Review /audit your culture work – including how to onboard and create brand ambassadors?
- Social technology support – how to unlock value through Teams / Slack / Yammer / Enterprise Social Networks…?
I have time on my hands right now! Happy to offer some ad hoc consultancy with teams and organizations which are feeling a little stretched or threadbare.
I can pick up some of the bandwidth; inject some creative energy into the work; or reorient processes and expectations. Here to help.
This Much We Know.