Following on from yesterday’s post about Duarte’s ‘what is…’, ‘what could be…’ presentation rhythm, I moved a few slides around and think I have a decent rhythm that balances the content between me – what I did – and us – what is going on in the world.
I see that some of the narrative is about me – what I did, working out loud. And some of the slides are about what is possible – explanation, opportunity, invitation. This is the meat on the bone, what I hope some people take away. This is about us.
It goes something like this:
- What is..This is me
- What could be…Working out loud
- What is..I worked out loud under the stairs
- What could be…we focus on saving info; we need to share more.
- What is..I share low-hanging fruit, stuff.
- What could be…asking How can I help?…helps!
- What is..I presented 10 pecha kucha in a week.
- What could be…changing the world might be as simple as meeting one person where they are.
- What is..like Fred, who saved me from an empty auditorium
- What could be…Rumsfeld’s unknown unknowns are in play
- What could be…working at the edge of complexity, where work is learning and learning is the work.
- What is..I became discombobulated, as you do.
- What could be…working out loud is not being egotistical
- What could be…it is about generosity.
- What is..I synthesized the experience through #WOLyo!
- What is..Others did it through #WOLweek
- What could be…we need support in our networks, outside the enterprise – #ResponsiveCoffee
- What is..I am learning more about #RelentlessHumanity
- What is..I built this pecha kucha in the same way #PKyvr33
- What could be…I could do more. Perhaps you could too? Let’s talk.
←This Much We Know.→